About the opportunity
We are looking for a Content Writer Intern to join our team for a 6-month long internship. The ideal candidate should be proactive and willing to learn new skills. During your content writing internship, you will work on various ongoing projects, you will be producing your own content, and assist the team with updating existing projects.
You will be a great fit if
We are looking for the following abilities and skillsets:
- Basic understanding of writing articles, essays, tutorials, etc.
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing practices.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Hands-on experience in using contest editing tools or CMS like WordPress.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Word, including the ability to track changes.
- Personal Computer with internet access.
- When working remotely, you should be available to participate in audio/video meetings during working hours.
- The content writing internship for work from home mode is currently on hold.
Who can apply
- Freshers are welcome to apply.
- In addition, students who are in their final semester can apply.
Please do not apply
- If you are unable to commit to the full 6 months of the internship.
- If you have previously applied for an internship with us.
- If you do not reside in India.
What we offer
Working in a fast-growing startup environment is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn and grow unconventionally. Our positions are challenging, but they bring incredible rewards and fulfillment to those who achieve them. Here is what we offer:
- Three to Six-month long content writing internship with the possibility of extending to a full-time position upon successful completion.
- The internship location can be remote if you prefer.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team environment.
- You will get the chance to solve meaningful and challenging problems.
You will be based in
Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Do you find this interesting?
Apply for the Content Writer Intern position today, if you think you would be a good fit for this role. Just fill out the form on this page.
Make sure you proofread and check your application for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting it. Take the time, pay attention to the details, and make your application stand out.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!