About the opportunity
We are looking for a WordPress Developer who can build advanced WordPress Products and Tools. You will be responsible for the complete product development life cycle. As a WP Developer, you should be comfortable developing WordPress plugins, themes, and add-ons along with both front-end and back-end programming languages, as well as third-party libraries and frameworks. An applicant must be self-driven, innovative, have a keen eye for detail, and be able to come up with creative visual and utility solutions.
You will be responsible for
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building reliable, secure, high-performance, and cutting-edge WordPress solutions.
- Responsible for managing feature(s) development, ensuring your work meets agreed-upon quality standards.
- Coordinate with the Product team to specify the technical aspects of a feature from inception through delivery.
- Maintain the highest level of coding standards and deliver high-quality, scalable, and optimized software from start to finish.
- Create test cases for each piece of code you develop.
- Audit your code, perform unit and integration tests, review your code, and check for continuous integration regularly.
- Improve existing codebases continuously, identifying key opportunities for refactoring and performance improvements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for projects, including inline code comments, Git repo readme files, and clear commit messages.
- Share your knowledge, provide feedback, and perform architectural reviews, code reviews, and peer reviews for other developers.
- Be responsible for your project’s engineering success.
- Keep track of deadlines, communicate progress proactively with the team, and support your colleagues.
You will be a great fit if
We are looking for the following abilities, skillsets, and experience:
- 2+ years of professional WordPress product development experience.
- Good knowledge of WordPress plugins and theme development.
- Having a clear understanding of WordPress actions and filters is a must.
- Experience with WordPress product development, its architecture, and coding standards.
- An excellent understanding of OOP, autoloading, namespacing, traits, interfaces, and design patterns.
- Experience working with WP-CLI, REST API,
- Experience with build tools such as WebPack, Grunt, and gulp, as well as package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Working experience with WooCommerce, Multisite, and third-party API integration (e.g. Stripe, Drip, Zapier, etc.).
- A Good understanding of User Experience and User Interface.
- Ability to audit application security and performance.
- Experience implementing security measures to the WP products.
- An understanding of how to debug a wide range of browsers and devices.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools and familiarity with development tools.
- Personal Computer with internet access.
- When working remotely, you should be available to participate in audio/video meetings at any time.
You should be
These are the soft skills we look for in a candidate.
- Self-driven, proactive, and results-oriented
- A proactive approach to communication.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Detail-oriented for efficient and error-free delivery.
- Open-minded, adaptable, and interested in learning new skills.
- A trustworthy team player with an excellent work ethic and a professional attitude.
Benefits we offer
Working in a fast-growing startup environment is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn and grow unconventionally. Our positions are challenging, but they bring incredible rewards and fulfillment to those who achieve them. Here is what we offer:
- A Competitive Salary.
- We provide health insurance benefits to all employees and their families.
- Flexibility in working hours – you can manage your time when you want, without being micromanaged.
- Enjoy common holidays and structured leave – take time to focus and stay healthy.
- No dress code is enforced in the office.
- Travel costs for organization business are covered by us.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team environment.
- At our organization, we encourage open communication and listening. You have the freedom to approach anyone in the organization for questions or concerns.
- You will get the chance to solve meaningful and challenging problems.
You will be based in
Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Do you find this interesting?
Apply for this position today, if you think you would be a good fit for this role. Just fill out the form on this page.
Make sure you proofread and check your application for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting it. Take the time, pay attention to the details and make your application stand out.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!