About the opportunity
We are looking for a coding fanatic who is interested in working as a Dot Net Core Developer. Who can contribute to the development of highly scalable software solutions and SaaS applications. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the complete software development life cycle. As a developer, you should be comfortable working with both front-end and back-end programming languages, as well as third-party libraries and frameworks. An applicant must be self-driven, and innovative, have a keen eye for detail and be able to come up with creative visual and utility solutions.
You will be responsible for
Common roles cum responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the development of new feature(s) for high-performance web applications that handle large volumes of data.
- Multi-functional team coordination to specify the technical aspects of a feature and ensure the final delivery meets agreed-upon quality standards.
- Manage both the backend and front-end modules of the projects.
- Create test cases for each piece of code you develop.
- Audit your code, perform unit and integration tests, review your code, and check for continuous integration regularly.
- Improve existing codebases continuously, identifying key opportunities for refactoring and performance improvements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for projects, including inline code comments, Git repo readme files, and clear commit messages.
- Share your knowledge, provide feedback, and do code reviews for other developers.
- Be responsible for your project’s engineering success.
- Keep track of deadlines, communicate progress proactively with the team, and support your colleagues.
You will be a great fit if
We are looking for the following abilities, skillsets, and experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience with backend technologies (Dot Net Core / .Net, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.).
- Experience with SaaS application development would be a plus.
- Must be familiar with object-oriented programming, including unit tests, integration tests, and other automatic end-to-end code testing protocols.
- Good understanding of OOP, autoloading, namespacing, traits, interfaces, and design patterns.
- Working knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with build tools such as WebPack, babel, and gulp, as well as package managers such as Scoop, Yarn, etc.
- Working knowledge of microservice architectures and various REST APIs.
- Experience with third-party API integration (e.g. Stripe, Drip, Zapier, etc.) as well as CMS (WordPress, Shopify, etc.).
- Expertise in using git-based source control systems, e.g. Git, BitBucket, AWS CodeCommit, GitHub, etc.
- Ability to work with AWS EC2, Docker, Droplets, and other cloud services.
- Ability to audit application security and performance.
- An understanding of how to debug a wide range of browsers and devices.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools and familiarity with development tools.
- Personal Computer with internet access.
- When working remotely, you should be available to participate in audio/video meetings at any time.
You should be
These are the soft skills we look for in a candidate.
- Self-driven, proactive, and results-oriented
- A proactive approach to communication.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Detail-oriented for efficient and error-free delivery.
- Open-minded, adaptable, and interested in learning new skills.
- A trustworthy team player with an excellent work ethic and a professional attitude.
Benefits we offer
Working in a fast-growing startup environment is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn and grow unconventionally. Our positions are challenging, but they bring incredible rewards and fulfillment to those who achieve them. Here is what we offer:
- A Competitive Salary.
- We provide health insurance benefits to all employees and their families.
- Flexibility in working hours – you can manage your time when you want, without being micromanaged.
- Enjoy common holidays and structured leave – take time to focus and stay healthy.
- No dress code is enforced in the office.
- Travel costs for organization business are covered by us.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team environment.
- At our organization, we encourage open communication and listening. You have the freedom to approach anyone in the organization for questions or concerns.
- You will get the chance to solve meaningful and challenging problems.
You will be based in
Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN / Remote
Do you find this interesting?
Apply for this position today, if you think you would be a good fit for this role. Just fill out the form on this page.
Make sure you proofread and check your application for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting it. Take the time, pay attention to the details and make your application stand out.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!